Monday, 21 October 2013

Ergonomic Chairs: Not Just for the Workplace!



I was sitting on this chair the other day and it was simply not agreeing with me. The seat was too low, the back part was wrong, and the overall experience just made me wish I could sit on air instead of having to put up with this horrible seat! A few hours of attempted levitation later, I realised something had to be done. I could no longer crouch on this tiny wooden chair any longer! What I needed was a good ergonomic office chair, like the one at my work.

Ergonomic chairs Melbourne are not just for offices I've realised! Why should you only be comfortable in the space of your office or workstation and not at your home or in other places around town? Granted I wasn't crazy enough to start dragging some ergonomic office chairs all around the city to my favourite cafes to sit on, I would just have to deal with their own furniture. however, when in the comfort of my own home, I am the boss and as the boss I have decided to bring myself some much needed and well-deserved comfort.

After a quick Google search on "ergonomic office chairs Melbourne" I discovered that there were many, many chairs out there which all seemed quite suitable to my needs. One particular website that caught my attention was http://www.officefurnituredeals.com.au/ergonomic-office-chairs/. This site had everything I was looking for, with a number of chairs in all different colours and sizes!

I quickly rushed out and bought a chair that was comfortable and in my favourite colour (blue, of course). And guess what? I'm sitting on it right now! I have to be off to a late lunch soon but my desire to keep sitting here is overwhelming at the moment. Maybe I'll call my friend and tell her I'll be a bit late... Just five more minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment